Danielle MacInnis has honed her skills and experience in social marketing sometimes called inbound marketing and is now accredited as a Expert by Hubspot. Social media for business is a way to have a conversation with your customers on line and hopefully earn their attention.
In essence, social media is a new group of interactive communication tools. Don’t under-estimate the power of these social media tools especially for small business. Customers are by-passing the traditional forms of media (tv, radio, print) and opting instead for these interaction platforms. (ipod podcasts, twitter customer reviews, researching the web prior to purchase, buying on line, etc).
Danielle’s expertise lies in leverage these tools as part of your overall marketing strategy.
picture from Hubspot
As a client Danielle can offer you the following services for small businesses:
- Assist you select the right social media for your marketing purposes
- Create a blog or website – defining it’s purpose and building it to a specific target market
- Promoting your site within your key target market – directory listings and PR article releases
- Web and blog creation Layout and format optimisation and SEO
- Building you a strategic content strategy for each social media tool
- Set up RSS. (Really Simple Syndication) for your blog or podcast
- Build lead generation programs for key services or product offerings to convert enquiries into sales
- Developing a unique customer offer to build leads
- Set up key metrics to ensure that your social marketing strategy is working
- Train you in social media
- Inter grate and leverage your existing marketing into your social marketing
- Assist you with setting up a customer insight strategy and social media intelligence tools to improve your marketing strategy over time
- Develop testing program to refine your on line presence
- Assist you with affiliate marketing programs
Social media tools for small business:
- Twitter – Network with others in your industry around the world. A resource of information and current trends. Create a dialogue with customers, answer customer complaints. Share valuable information and listen is the key purpose.
- Linkedin – Professional networking and resource tool. Establish expertise by sharing and educating in relevant forum discussions.
- Facebook – employees, family and friends, referral and employee programs
- Blogs -Build credibility and authority in your product or service caterogy, attract search engines. Share and earn customers attention with valuable content.
- Landing pages – capture customer leads with specific offers.
- Podcasts – share information about your company, educate and reach more potential customers
- Webinars – another platform to educate and share content
- Discussion boards – Show expertise by solving customer problems and adding insights
- PR wire – distribute key articles from your web or blog to gain credibility and visibility in the search engines.
- Survey and forms – on line forms to survey customers or to capture their details.
- SEO optimisation – optimise all your social media
- Website – Display information about your company and services. Links to all other social media resources.
Training in social media and workshops are also Danielle’s speciality. See my slideshare for slide examples.
If you would like to discuss how your small business can start to leverage social media contact Danielle below:
Danielle’s Mobile: +61400507037