Danielle MacInnis– Marketing and Business Consultant
- Works strategically with CEO / Business Owner to build sales and marketing plan
- Co-ordinates all tactical elements with vendors or our marketing team
- Sales and marketing training
- Team coaching and leadership skills
- Social Media Expert and Expert trainer with Hubspot
- CEO mentoring and coaching to help small businesses make better business decisions
- Article on Dan from small business website
- Marketing article About.com,
- Women’s Network Australia interview
- Australian Womens Mentoring Article
- Dan’s writes for The customer collective and Flying solo
Designers – we use Mel from Bubble Design and Print and Amanda Brizzi from Hello Creative
- Style Guides and branding
- Email and e-newsletter campaigns design
- Graphic design
- Implementing marketing tactics
- Form creation and surveys
- See our work with Hello as a branding workshop
IT support – Alvin
- Web and WordPress setup (CSS, html, php)
- IT support
- Database management and list building
- Social Media Marketing / Updating
- Press Release / Article / Podcast Syndication
- Social Media Dashboard Management
- Email and e-newsletter campaign execution
- Copy research / editing
MathMarketing – sales and admin services
Bloomtools – website development
Touchpoint Dashboard – Customer Mapping Tools
Dropbox, Skype, podio, JoinMe, freshbooks, shortstack, wufoo and mailchimp
MacInnis Marketings’ goal is to provide practical and affordable marketing strategies that generate ideal leads for our small business clients. We want you to love us and find us irreplaceable. We strive to provide the sort of insight, marketing genius and value that makes us the stand out choice for you as a small business. We achieve this by consistently demonstrating our commitment to our values:
Our values describe who we are and how we go about our business, both as a brand, and as a group of high performing individuals. We look for, encourage and develop these values in our team and through the relationships we build.
- Authentic – being honest, being ourselves and doing our best to deliver you with the best marketing solution for your business.
- Passion for customers – being thoughtful by putting your needs first. By being personally invested by ensuring we deliver great value for your marketing dollar investment.
- Innovation and IT – keeping abreast of current marketing IT solutions and identifying the most affordable and suitable marketing technology for your small business. Yes, that is right we are IT marketing geeks.
- Sharing Knowledge – educating and communicating marketing information with you to improve your marketing knowledge and skill base.
- Online Marketing Training for the Small Business (click to find out more)
- Creativity and fun – brainstorming, thinking outside the square, enjoying the process and constantly collecting great ideas for marketing in small business.
- Try to use the pay it forward principals -It begins with doing a favour for another person– without any expectation of being paid back.
We can achieve great value because we are:
- we are a small business that is nimble and lean
- a flexible resource
- can work virtually
- can package a marketing solution for you
- “we eat our own dog food” and practice what we preach and have a proven track record
- we have a great network of marketing associates and resources to leverage
- We have customer satisfaction at our core. If you aren’t happy, we’re not happy. We measure customer happiness, we act on dissatisfaction immediately and we continually try to improve our opportunity to WOW you.
We too are picky about who we work with. Do we fit?
Make no mistake, we would love to work with you, but we like you, choose our partners very carefully.
- There needs to be a good business proposition for both of us. It has to be a win-win. A win-win for us is when we can provide the service you need and want and do it with your enthusiasm, support and prompt payment. A win for you should be having a flexible expert marketing resource that continually improves your business growth and does so at an affordable cost.
- Our business model is based on choosing to work with a select number of clients where we provide a marketing department service, usually over an extended period of time or until such time when we can train up an alternative resource.
- We choose only to work with the owner or CEO of the business. We do this for two reasons. 1. The decisions about marketing are an integral part of the business plan and so we need these decisions to be made by management. 2. The brand and values that the business hold often are embedded in the owner’s vision and personality.
Our accreditation Danielle is a recognised CPM (certified practicing marketer) as part of the Australian Marketing Institute and has been certified as a professional in Inbound Marketing. Danielle is also a published author and is on the board as a marketing adviser to the Melbourne Stencil Festival. See Danielle’s profile in more detail.