Your culture can make or break your brand but more importantly it can attract the right people who want to work for you and can helps people deliver their best work.
- Have you considered whether you are creating a purposeful culture?
- Have you got a list of values that are active and don’t just consist of lip service?
- Do you make decisions according to your values?
- Do you hire and fire for values?
- Do you have a personality to your company?
- Is it important to create a company you love?
- What are our shared beliefs?
- Is making money your highest priority or do you have a higher motivation?
- What is your global vision and local vision?
Whether we like it or not a culture will be created, so why not create it.
Isn’t it important to rally the troops around one goal?
- Zappo Culture Book
- Creating a Loveable company
- Tristan White Physio Culture Book
- Gallup Employee engagement whitepaper
- State of the American workplace report
- Workshop with Dan – Values, Vision and Mission
- Givemore.com – culture, leadership and engagement tools
Like this? Learn to build a better life at Good Life Project.