A great branding strategy should:
- Make it clear what value you bring and give you a personality
- Help you attract more of the ideal clients
- Assist you get a better return from your marketing dollar
- Position effectively from your competitors.
- Differentiating your business so your clients are less likely to focus on price
We work through the following steps to build your brand identity over a number of consulting sessions. Download a brochure on our branding workshop
1. Values, personality and value proposition clarification
2. Brand audit: consistency, personality, touch points look, feel and voice
4. Creation: brand style guide, brand positioning, tag line, visual library, collateral
3. Metrics; awareness, preference, market share, customer and employee satisfaction
What do our clients say:
“Do you really know who you are? Or want to be? Do you know what people think of you? Is it the same as you believe or want to portray? How do you communicate this consistently? Dan is able to help with these questions and steer you on a straight course for your prersonal brand.” Peter Mason, CEO of Ducon.
Ready to go right now?..Where to start…?
1. You can do a brand audit and get some feedback on your brand now or
What you get:
1. Solid ideas to improve your business marketing immediately
2. Easy tips to create real prospects
3. The opportunity to ask any questions of a marketing expert
We don’t do these sessions with every business so please fill out this quick survey to see if you qualify for this session.