Why do you want to optimise your press release?
1. It can rank highly in google and other search engines
2. This can increase links to your site and website visibility.
Keys to remember in optimising your press release:
1. Identify the press release target audience and goal. This will help focus the key words.
2. Know your audience’s pain points will boost your changes of getting found on search queries
3. Do your key word research. You can use Google key word research tool for this.
4. Use these key words in the heading, subject summary and throughout the article
5.Don’t over do it so it sounds unnatural.
6.Add keyword rich links and a landing page to your site.
7.Add relevant multimedia as this increases click through rates
8. Use the social book marketing ie twitter, faceboook to increase the drive to your release 9. Keep your release easy to read and brief
10. Submit it to PRwire and other pr services online.